Digital Altitude Opportunity Review
Digital Altitude is an e-learning marketing company which aims to help people in starting and scaling a digital business. It’s an educational incubator that provides shortcuts to making and running an online business, and it’s also a direct selling opportunity.
Michael Force’s Digital Altitude E-Learning company is a high-ticket business opportunity that features products Aspire, Base, Rise, Ascend, Peak and Rise. Is it right for you?
If you had to place DA in a business category, it would be personal development. Like many new digital products these days, it’s aimed at budding entrepreneurs and billed as a game changer for those who want to make it online.
The difference between Digital Altitude and the rest? It’s founded by Michael Force, a former Marine. He’s worked at high-ticket affiliate programs and made a small fortune, and he appears to be very good at what he does, judging from the website and the marketing package he’s put together for DA. It’s flawless, seamless, and a pleasure to discover…I’d say this company has it together in at least that regard.
As for financials, backing, etc…who knows. The website just speaks for itself. You’ll see what I mean below. Think of tasting Godiva chocolate and not caring how much capital they have backing their company…the chocolate tastes so good you just know it’s going to be a hit.
The Digital Altitude Products
- Aspire. ($37 or $67 per month) Digital Business Sales System. You get business training videos, client for life coaches who are incentivized to help you over the long term, back end products, merchant & payroll services, networking, support, and live chat for your business websites.
- Base. ($597) Digital Business Mastery Course. How to set up business goals, financials, brands, websites. It’s the practical side of things, what they don’t always teach in business school.
- Rise. ($1,997) Digital Marketing Mastery Course. This is the advanced version of “Base”.
- Ascend. ($9,997) Digital Business Profit Workshop. This is a three-day workshop event held in Las Vegas.
- Peak. ($16,997) Business Prosper Retreat. This is a five-day all-inclusive retreat for two. Learn from business leaders and listen to great speakers.
- Apex. ($27,997) Digital Business Legacy Experience. 7-day all-inclusive retreat for two. Now your speakers will be asset management and investing experts, since by the time you reach this level your only worries will be how to to invest all the money you’ve made by climbing Micheal Force’s mountain of success.
- Guru You. Tools for branding and social media: head shots, director videos, help with setting up social media etc.
- Inbound. Content & Blog. A service for getting content for your blogs. Ranges from $15 to $1500 per month. 12 products and services.
- Traffic & Funnel products. Traffic packages to help you build and monetize your email lists. “Funnel services”. 12 products and services.
The Compensation Plan
60 income streams, 19 of which are residual.
- Aspire.You make 40% commission, 1 tier payout at the $37 level and 60% commission on 3 tiers of payout at the $67 level. That’s $17/$41 per month for every person you refer to the program.
- Base. You make 60% commission over three tiers (comes to $240 per sale). If you need help closing the sale, you get 40% commission (making $160).
- Rise. You make 60% commission over three tiers, which comes to $899 per sale. If you choose to have a client for life coach close the sale for you, it’s 40% commission over three tiers, or $600.
- Ascend. You make 60% or 40%, same as above. That comes out to $4250/$1900 per sale.
- Peak. 60%/40% and you make $7,200 or $4,800, across three tiers.
- Apex. 60%/40% and you make $12,000 or $8000, across three tiers.
On all sales, you must have reached the level that you’re selling in order to get the commission. Otherwise it passes up and your sponsor gets the dough. There are bulk pricing options, should you choose to buy/sell products all at once.
If all that comes of this exciting new startup is that customers learn to give a video presentation like the one Michael Force gave in the Digital Altitude promotional video, then I’d say it’s a good product. From the delivery to the graphics, the integration on the website and the incredible job of branding they’ve done, it’s rock solid, spot on, even a thing of beauty.
Of course this has no bearing on whether people will really ante up for the higher ticket items but like Mr. Force said in his video, that’s why we have tiered products…price points for everyone.