Acorns is a financial service that deals with investment banking. This service helps guide investors by using the best investment strategies.
Walter and Jeff Cruttenden founded Acorns financial service in 2012. They built the company with the idea that everyone should invest and know more about how investing can make you money.
The micro investing company allows you to invest the change remaining after a purchase. The investment strategies are meant to be simple to understand and use. The app is geared toward young adults and college students but anybody can use it.
Acorns Found Money app won the Fast Company Best Innovation By Design award in 2015. The app also won the Interactive Innovation Awards – Best New Economy presented by SXSW that same year. Acorns has been recognized and mentioned by: abc News, CNBC, Forbes, U.S. News and Wired. CNBC calls it ” The new millennial investing strategy”. The company is currently backed by:
Acorns Found Money Beta app is designed for easy investment banking. When you shop through Found Money Beta partners they will deposit a cashback reward into your Acorns account. This is only one of the ways to make money using the product. It only costs $1 a month to use the app and investment strategies. Here's what you receive:
- Automated Investing – This allows you to invest any change remaining after a purchase into your account.
- Access to Smart Portfolio – You will be guided through the steps of building and optimizing your financial portfolio that is best for you.
- Unlimited Cards – You can link any amount of debit and credit cards as you wish. There is no limit restriction.
- Grow Magazine – This online publication will teach and inform you of everything one would need to know about investing. You will find different tips, tricks and techniques to heighten your investment knowledge.
- Transfers – Unlike other financial companies, there is no limit to how many times you invest or withdraw money from your account.
- Found Money – This gives you the opportunity to shop with affiliate brand companies. Every purchase you make is another investment in the bucket.
Acorns provides an amazing opportunity to learn and make money. Although Acorns is directed toward college students and young adults it can be used by everybody. There are four different ways you can make investments through the App.
- Recurring – Sign up to make a daily, weekly or monthly investment automatically.
- One-time – You can boost your accounts by making lump sum investments. You can invest $5 – $50,000 at a time.
- Found Money – Invest in affiliate brands products and they will invest in you.
- Referrals – When you get your friends or family to sign up you will be rewarded with a referral investment.
The website and App are both easy to navigate and operate. The knowledge is shared with you and can be easily understood. A dollar a month is a really low cost for such big turnarounds. Having access to the learning materials and the simplicity of making and tracking your investments is an opportunity all in its self.
Kudos to Acorns, they are doing it right. To have a company there to back you and guide you through financial investing is a gift. For a dollar a month you can start investing and earning. If you are already shopping using debit and credit cards then this is an opportunity you should look into. The opportunity you get to learn about investing and found money is worth more than the dollar you pay.
Acorns has special offers for college students that can waive the monthly fee in order to help them succeed. In four years Acorns has progressed and excelled. More and more people everyday are signing up for the Found Money Beta App and starting to invest. Some users are reporting that their tiny investments are generating a big return. Acorns gets beyond an A+ rating for innovation, a great product and the fact that they truly want to make a difference.