Atlantic Global Asset Management, shortened and referred to as AGAM Now, is a barely-comprehensible website that claims to be a financial advisory consultancy but is instead merely a high-yield investment program (HYIP) dressed in borrowed clothes.
What Is Atlantic Global Asset Management?
AGAM Now is owned by a multitude of shell companies in order to keep the identity of its true owners a secret. Its CEO is listed as Antoninou Vieira Robalo, but the company itself is ultimately owned by Questra Holdings, an infamous MLM underbelly company run by Alexander Prochukhan and Pestyuk Cheslav, of the Ukraine and Belarus respectively.
The Questra Holdings umbrella – sometimes using marketing materials referring to the company as Questra World – has included a number of scams in the past. In other words, we could end this review right now by telling you to avoid AGAM Now like the plague, but we’ll continue to ensure there are no possible questions about this company and just what exactly it’s doing.
Atlantic Global Asset Management Product
AGAM Now offers several different tiers of investment plans to its members – thirteen, in fact – that all have different requirements and offer different types of ROI. Each package offers a variable ROI of between around 5% and 7%, listed below. All values are in Euros (EUR), and all interest accrues weekly.
- White – €90 investment, weekly net profit of €1.65 to €3.84
- Yellow – €270 investment, weekly net profit of €5.18 to €12.10
- Green – €810 investment, weekly net profit of €17.01 to €39.69
- Blue – €2430 investment, weekly net profit of €55.40 to €129.28
- Red – €7290 investment, weekly net profit of €172.77 to €403.14
- Black – €21,870 investment, weekly net profit of €590.49 to €1377.81
- Indigo – €65,610 investment, weekly net profit of €1830.52 to €3.84
- VIP – €100,000 investment, weekly net profit of €2910 to €6790
- VIP Gold – €250,000 investment, weekly net profit of €7275 to €19,675
- VIP Platinum – €500,000 investment, weekly net profit of €14,550 to €33,950
- Special 1M – €1 million investment, weekly net profit of €29,100 to €67,900
- Special 2.5M – €2.5 million investment, weekly net profit of €72,750 to €169,750
- Special 5M – €5 million investment, weekly net profit of €145,500 to €339,500
Atlantic Global Asset Management Opportunity
In addition to the HYIP, AGAM Now also has an affiliate recruitment program. However, the details of this program are not publicized, possibly requiring a full sign-up before being presented to investors.
Atlantic Global Asset Management Verdict
Based on Questra Holdings’ existent reputation, that’s more than enough reason to not get involved with AGAM Now. However, if you need more motivation to give this company a wide berth, please realize that the “investments” you make in HYIPs of this type are paid out using funds from deposits made by other investors after you and not through any sort of market activity undertaken on your behalf by the company.
HYIPs only last as long as new investment funds outstrip the amount of money being sent out in ROI. When this changes or reverses, your “investment” disappears into the ether.