Jordan Essentials Review
Jordan Essentials is a is a company that sells body, bath and spa products. This company offers a variety of products such as, skin creams, soaps, exfoliating products, and other personal grooming accessories.
Jordan Essentials offers these products by implementing network marketing opportunities for all people that may be interested in these types of products.
The Jordan Essentials Company
Jordan Essentials was founded in 2000 by Nancy Bogart and is based out of Missouri. This is a strong indicator that this business has a solid business plan and they sell products to a market that is eager to buy.
According to their website, there are currently over 10,000 consultants worldwide that help to distribute their products.
Jordan Essentials offer a wide variety of personal grooming and beaty products such as:
- Dead Sea Salts
- Hair Care Products
- Sun care Products
- Spritzers and Deodorants
- Lotions and Lotion Bars
- Body Powders
- Products Designed Especially For the Hands and Feet
- Bath Bombs
- Shower Gels
- Products Designed Exclusively For Men
As you can see, this company pretty much covers all of the bases, in terms of supplying products to make you both look and feel better about yourself.
As a Jordan Essentials Consultant, you have the opportunity to generate extra income on a regular basis. You are in charge of your own schedule. Work as much, or as little as you want, there is no pressure.
You are the boss essentially. Yo can make as much as you want and take advantage of being able to take a free vacation annually.
Plus, you have the chance to join a team of professionals that have a positive sales track record for over 15 years!
There are numerous ways that you can supplement your income by becoming a Jordan Essentials Consultant. You can:
- Host your own parties
- Set up displays in shopping malls
- Ask friends to have a show
- Promote fund raisers
- Utilize the online web store
- Participate in expos and public events
- Pass out catalogs
If you have a sense of imagination, and the drive and hustle to make your home-based business succeed, the opportunities are out there, waiting for you.
For a start-up fee of only $99 (that is actually valued at over $330), you get a support network and training on how to succeed. Plus the benefit of extra marketing materials to really help your business grow.
On top of all that, you will receive a huge sampler pack that is loaded with various products like:
- Thick and rich Shea Butter
- Hydrating Body Spritzer in different fragrances
- The Jordan Essentials Signature Lotion Bar plus samples of each unique fragrance
- The Dead Sea Salts that work wonders for soaking your feet
- Shea Lip Butter and the Sugar Scrub
- An Exfoliating and Refreshing Salt Scrub
- Skin Relief to help soothe all of your family's needs regarding skin care
- The Jordan essential products that made the Best-sellers List. The Unscented Magnesium Lotion and the Peppermint Magnesium Lotion
- Essential Energy Oil Herbal Roll-On Deoderant
- The Oil Spray named, “Peace Essential”
If you have been considering starting your own business where you can work from th comforts of home and smile when you think about helping others to look and feel better about themselves, then becoming a Jordan Essentials Consultant might be right up your alley.
$99 is a reasonable investment to put up when starting a new venture in my opinion, and this company starts their Consultants out at a 25% base commission.
This is pretty decent if you compare it to similar opportunities that are floating around the internet these days.
The fact that they have been around so long is a pretty good indicator of the legitimacy of this company. They obviously must be doing something right.
Of course it really depends on what your personal goals are and how hard you are prepared to work to meet them.
But if you have the drive and desire to make some extra money, while doing something you enjoy, then I feel that Jordan Essentials will work with you to make it happen.