LifeQode QNet Review
LifeQode by QNet is a mixed berry flavored powder supplement that promotes excellent health. It possesses key Amino Acids to give your body the boost it needs to optimize its GSH production.
About LifeQode QNet
QNet has customers in over 100 countries and employs thousands of independent sales reps all over the globe. However their customer service center is located in Asia and considered to be one of the best in the country. Their products and services can be categorized into the 9 following groups:
- Wellness & Energy
- Health & Nutrition
- Luxury Jewelry & Watches
- Holiday Packages & Memberships
- Telecommunication Positions
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Home & House Ware
- Personal & Business Development Books & Media
Apparently some reputable companies (although it's not specified which ones) have active memberships with QNet and the company has been nominated for several awards for their services. For example there's the “Networking Times Master Networker award in 2011.
LifeQuode EDG3 is a supplement that contains precursor Amino Acids like:
Also, part of the package is L-Cysteine which is the most important component to a body’s GSH synthesis process since its key function is to increase GSH levels within the body. For those of you who are wondering what GSH is: it is a master immune booster, detoxifier, and antioxidant. It does a lot of “good” for the body including:
- Plays a protective role against damaging bacteria, viruses & pollutants
- Regulates other antioxidants such as Vitamins C & E
- Enhances the immune system
- Detoxifies the body of carcinogens & harmful substances
- Adds years to your life
- Improves the condition of skin, hair & nails
- Can improve acne, dry skin, itchy skin, & wrinkles
- It’s safe for children 6 years of age and older and should be consumed once per day.
The LifeQode EDG3 motto is “activate, boost, and protect” the body. It ultimately claims to restore the body’s natural balance by replenishing nutrients and promoting healthy functions of the body and over-all improves your well being.
There is a direct selling opportunity available through QNet. They provide a diagram to depict 10 different ways to earn cash through their company. Located on the compensation diagram you will find three categories with several subcategories like so:
- leadership-year round incentives, new programme bonus
- sales- retail profit, early payout, step commission, repeat sales points
- growth- RSP Rank maintenance bonus, RSP rank advancement bonus, RSP plan rank advancement, main plan rank advancement
So they offer ten separate incentives which seems like a neat concept but most of the testimonials I read about the program seemed staged. I did find a lot of pictures supporting that there are definitely sales reps (or at least people that use the products) in several different places around the world. There are four steps for enrollment:
- Become an independent rep and purchase your first QNet product
- Commit to the monthly “repeat purchase programme”
- Refer Qnet products and business opportunities to others
- Upon meeting active requirements get paid in commissions + bonuses
In order to join you have to make a purchase and then you must also make a commitment to a monthly plan. That’s two sure ways to get your money while there are zero guarantees you will make money.
In the case of LifeQuode by QNet the verdict is a firm no. There’s too many other companies out there that offer independent sales opportunities that won’t ask you to pay a monthly fee. Start-up fees are pretty typical, but there's companies out there that distribute similar products that won't ask you pay monthly to sell their products.
It’s just an easy way for QNet to reel in some cash. Sure you might sell some stuff but my guess is there is a lot of people involved in these sales and your earning potential is minimal.
I would still try out one of their products though because I don’t see that as a rip off, they seem like they have some substance to their product reviews and claims.